If you’re looking for love on a international dating site, there are a few things you should know. First, not all dating sites are created equal. There are a lot of bad ones out there. Second, the good ones are usually not free. However, there are a few good international dating sites that are free. Here are our top 5 picks.As well as a lot of things you can learn on topinternationaldatingsites.com.
1. Tinder – Tinder is one of the most popular international dating apps with over 50 million users. It’s available in 190 countries and comes with some great features like “Super Likes” and “Tinder Passport” which allows you to swipe anywhere in the world. The downside is that it’s full of fake profiles and scammers. If you’re careful, you can find some real diamonds in the rough on Tinder.
2. Bumble – Bumble is very similar to Tinder except that only women can initiate contact with men. It’s available in 150 countries and also has some cool features like “BFF mode” which helps you find friends instead of dates. The main downside to Bumble is that it doesn’t have as large of a userbase as Tinder so your pool of potential matches may be smaller.
3. OkCupid – OkCupid is one of the oldest international dating sites (founded in 2004) and it’s still going strong. It’s available in over 190 countries and has a large userbase with over 3 million messages sent per day. The main downside to OkCupid is that it uses a lot of personal information (such as your religion and politics) to match you with people, which may not be what you’re looking for.
4. PlentyOfFish – PlentyOfFish (POF) is another oldie but goodie in the international dating scene with over 90 million users worldwide. It’s available in 18 languages and has some unique features like “Spark” which allows users to quote any part of someone’s profile to start a conversation. The main downside to POF is that it has a lot of fake profiles and scammers so be careful who you message!
5. CoffeeMeetsBagel – CoffeeMeetsBagel (CMB) is somewhat new to the international dating scene but it’s already making waves with over 1 million messages sent per week. It’s available in 24 countries and comes with features like “Discover” which helps you find matches outside of your normal type. The main downside to CMB is that it’s geared more towards serious relationships so if you’re just looking for something casual, this may not be the site for you!
These are our top 5 picks for free international dating sites! All of these sites have their pros and cons but they’re all worth checking out if you’re looking for love on an international scale! What’s your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!